[infoguys-list] Removal from List Please

  • Tom Fesperman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 1999
      Please remove my Name and address from your list. I do not wish to
      recieve any more e-mail messages from your group. Our E-Mail Channels
      are used for business.
      Thank You
      Tom Fesperman
      ! 1 A Bail Bonds
    • Tom Fesperman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 1999
        Tom Fesperman wrote:

        > Please remove my Name and address from your list. I do not wish to
        > recieve any more e-mail messages from your group. Our E-Mail Channels
        > are used for business.
        > Thank You
        > Tom Fesperman
        > ! 1 A Bail Bonds

      • David Hecht
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 1999
          I don't know how you got my e-mail address or what it is that I sent you,
          but I don't know who you are, what your talking about and I've never sent
          you any e-mail. Sorry if I've caused you any problems but I'm not
          responsible.
          Thank You.

          Tom Fesperman wrote:

          > Please remove my Name and address from your list. I do not wish to
          > recieve any more e-mail messages from your group. Our E-Mail Channels
          > are used for business.
          > Thank You
          > Tom Fesperman
          > ! 1 A Bail Bonds

          GET $50 off CHIPSHOT.COM custom clubs & accessories just by getting a
          NextCard VISA! Get an APR as low as 9.9% Fixed, NO annual fee & a lower
          handicap! Apply online today! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1108

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list