Re: searching airline personnel

  • jlfgroup
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17 3:51 AM
      Peg,
      USC stand for United States Code. There are 50 titles covering everything
      from Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure to War an National Defense. Title
      19 of the code deals with Custom Duties, title 18 deals with Crimes and
      Criminal Procedures. There is also the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR),
      which also has 50 title, and title 19 of the CFR also deal with Customs
      Duties. The USC can be found in most large metropolitan libraries,
      universities, and on the internet. The CFR if I am not mistaken can be
      accessed through the internet. Hope this helps.
      John L. Fry

      J. L. FRY RESEARCH & INVESTIGATIONS
      1001 E. WT Harris Boulevard
      Suite P-233
      Charlotte, NC 28213
      www.jlfy.com
      jlfry@...
      1-877-315-9132
      "Specializing in hard to locate employment searches. No Hit-No Fee!!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17 10:05 AM
        --- jlfgroup <jlfgroups@...> wrote:

        > USC stand for United States Code. There are 50
        > titles covering everything
        > from

        Thanks for your help, John.

        Peg