Re: [infoguys-list] Assistance Requested

  • Wes Breed
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2005
      Arnold, your case maybe just but going Pro Bono and asking someone here to use their resources to pull addresses and other information on the cell numbers is somewhat ludicrous being your an investigator I'm surprise that you even ask! It appearers that your the victim of this "International Check Fraud" after receiving a $26,000 check that is no good and you have an ax to grind with the person (s) who sent it to you. I won't attempt to speak for anyone else out here but I for one do not see this as a "Right Thing To Do", besides you gave very little information on this case other than your doing it for free, there are too many questions that need answers to this case of yours. The one big one is "Why were you sent $26,000"? and why only "the man you want most" is the person who sent to you are you most interested in? There are several good investigators out here that have (as I do) the resources that can get the information you request but I as I'm sure some others do view your
      request with cation. Good luck with your endeavor.

      Wes Breedlove
      Wes Breedlove Investigations
      163 Mace Street
      Chula Vista, CA 91911
      619-585-1461
      619-585-1465 Fax
      CA. License PI 16889

      Arnold De Armond <NightWerx@...> wrote:

      Since late December I've been working (pro bono) on a case involving
      international check fraud. Today, I received an expresspost package
      from the Toronto, Ontario area of Canada. The check is made out to me
      for over $26,000.00 U.S. It's drawn on a company in Chicago, IL and
      is NOT an authorized payment by them.

      This scheme involves "several" persons, however the man I'm MOST
      interested in is the one who mailed the check! I have a Toronto area
      cell phone number for him that I've been unable to reverse trace,
      other than verifying it's a cell phone in Toronto.

      IF there's a PI somewhere in the Toronto area (or elsewhere) with the
      capability to reverse trace this cell phone...I'd appreciate the
      assistance and when the story breaks will most certainly give credit
      where credit is due on this case.

      I also have a cell phone I've traced to "Lower Manhattan, NY" that I
      can't seem to get any further with.

      IF you're in a position to help, I'd be most grateful. There's NO
      money in this case, it's just one of those you take on because it
      came to you and you know it's the RIGHT thing to do!

      Thanks for listening!

      Arnold

      Arnold De Armond
      Chief Investigator