Regarding Greg McClain - fraud is indeed a crime

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2005
      In a message dated 2/10/2005 5:59:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      webapps@...15-verio.com writes:

      Can someone send me this stuff with your proofs om a disk or two. I will
      send it to my friends in the FBI ti review. Let them decide if there is a crime
      here.

      Of course it is a crime.

      I have not participated in the investigation of this character and his
      claims, largely because the guys handling it had no need of my help, but we have
      been talking about it as the information was developed and I am familiar with
      the details.

      Greg McClain systematically "pumps" his web stats throughout the day, and
      Mssrs. Parker and Goulet have done a wonderful job monitoring and recording it.

      McClain does this for clear purpose. He touts his "traffic" as an
      inducement to pay him for the privilege of being exposed to this nonexistant traffic.

      This is a crime, it is called fraud, but the FBI will not be interested as
      it falls too far below their threshhold.

      Greg McClain is a liar and a thief, but he is a petty thief, of no real
      significance in the grand scheme of things.

      In addition to the remarkable shortfall of integrity, the man is a gutless
      punk. Although he has spammed the various lists with his fraudulent claims,
      thereby using these lists as an instrument in furtherance of his scheme to
      defraud, he now pleads to the moderators to stifle those who expose him.

      Jim has made it clear that he is going to expose McClain on his website. In
      addition, I would imagine that he and William are preparing Affidavits with
      supporting documentation to be provided to those who have been defrauded.

      Those of you who have been defrauded should complain to McClain's attorney
      general - and yours. You should file reports with your local prosecutors
      offices and you should file suit against this clown in your local courts for
      small claims. Be sure and keep a copy of your complaints and small claims filing
      so Jim can post it on his website.

      Think about this for a moment gentlemen. You do indeed have the right to
      file suit locally and you can do that without a lawyer in a matter of minutes
      at very little cost. McClain will either defend the indefensible, or leave
      you to your default judgment.

      Imagine having all those judgments on your credit report.

      Once you've kicked this trash to the curb, Jim and William will no doubt
      make the media aware of this fascinating exercise in crime didn't pay.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _www.FraudsAndScams.com_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/)
      _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.oracleinternational.com/)
      PO Box 10728
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639
      (239) 304-1640 Fax
      Illegitimi non carborundum

      Disclaimer

      I am not a lawyer, and I don't even play one on TV. You may or may not
      construe this post to be legal advice; frankly, you may construe it to be the
      Holy Grail for all I care. It is my considered, and fervently held "Darwinian"
      opinion that anyone who looks to posts on the Internet for legal guidance and
      direction is far too stupid to deserve to survive.

      On the other hand, any silly bastard who thinks they have a defamation case
      to make should call me to arrange for acceptance of service. If I wasn't
      anxious to straighten your silly ass out, why would I talk bad about you?