THE END - NO MORE - AND WILLIAM GOULET

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2005
      I will not waste a lot of your time. However, I have taken alot of
      abuse from certain members of this group, some border line liable.
      I have never denied starting the Investigation Network and yes, even
      making a living at it. However, William Goulet, FYI Investigations
      has made every attempt to personally attack me, verbally rape me, and
      accusing me of actual criminal violations. I have faith in people,
      including most members of this group, that we can make our own
      decisions weather or not to pay a fee to be listed on a website with
      a purpose of marketing your own business. I do not believe Mr Goulet
      has a right to attack and verbally rape me - something I hope the
      moderator of this group will put to an end following my post. In
      closing - I will no longer post to this group - and no longer respond
      to the lies and liable remarks of Mr Goulet. I hope now, Mr Moderator
      you will allow this post, allow me to end my side, and end your
      endorsement of Mr Goulet's statements and verbal raping!
      Greg McClain
      Investigation Network
      PO Box 15374
      Fort Wayne, IN 46885
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2005
        Group, I am terribly sorry for having to respond to Mr. McClains
        Defamation. I hope that he will stop his crying and find another
        profession to rip off.

        Well well,

        I guess since I haven't posted anything to any group concerning you
        Mr. McClain lately, I believe I have the right to reply to your post.

        The sad thing about your ranting is the fact that I have not
        attacked you publicly anywhere. I have asked you to back up your
        claims publicly. Until today I have refrained from calling you a
        FRAUD publicly even though you are a FRAUD. Any comments that I made
        to you that would effect your already tarnished reputation was made
        directly to you with no other parties involved.
        Since you have already referred to the possibility of legal action ,
        (As I certainly hope you do) Let me inform you of a few things.

        1. Your reputation has been created and published and tarnished on
        the internet BY YOU, Yourself! (Sue yourself for libel)

        2. I think you were referring to "libel and not "liable", in which
        case, Definition of libel: a false and defamatory attack, in written
        form, on a person's reputation or character.
        Note that it has to be both false and defamatory. Simple untruth
        isn't sufficient if no harm is done; defamatory info isn't libel as
        long as it's true. (Key word being "true")

        3. It is one thing to build a website and charge a fee for inclusion
        but it is something totally different to solicit membership through
        the use of fraudulent claims. 95% of you sites stats have been
        falsified, in fact you routinely manipulated the numbers like
        clockwork.

        4. If anyone has any right to claim libel, it is us against you.
        (Robert Jerlow of Jerlow & Associates, Ellen A. Gold of Paula Drake
        Investigations, Ken Rief of Colorado PI/BEA, Arnold De Armond of
        NightWerx Investigations, Roger Holloway of Texas, Micheal Barber of
        Fugitive Recovery Task Force, Rob Bowman of Rebel Solutions and
        myself.)It was you who published the defamatory page on your site
        against everyone above.

        I agree completely with you Mr. McClain, this should not be
        continued in this forum. You are wasting members of this forums time
        by attacking me yet again for speaking "Factual truth"!
        I created a private forum for you on yahoo to deal with me and your
        pissed off members. Keep it there and you will be fine, but keep
        publishing your trash and I will respond every time. The difference
        here Mr. McClain is that I have the physical evidence to back me up
        along with several other well known investigators to corroborate
        what I say. You have nothing but the money you defrauded from your
        members.

        You should have known better than to try and scam this industry.

        Regards,

        William Goulet
        FYI Investigations of Alabama
        PO BOX 311016
        Birmingham, Alabama 35231
        Phone: (205) 648-1822
        Mobile: (205) 305-7349
        http://www.for-your-info.com

        Member NAIS, FALI, ACI, APIA

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <securefort@y...> wrote:

        > I will not waste a lot of your time. However, I have taken alot of
        > abuse from certain members of this group, some border line liable.
        > I have never denied starting the Investigation Network and yes,
        even
        > making a living at it. However, William Goulet, FYI Investigations
        > has made every attempt to personally attack me, verbally rape me,
        and
        > accusing me of actual criminal violations. I have faith in people,
        > including most members of this group, that we can make our own
        > decisions weather or not to pay a fee to be listed on a website
        with
        > a purpose of marketing your own business. I do not believe Mr
        Goulet
        > has a right to attack and verbally rape me - something I hope the
        > moderator of this group will put to an end following my post. In
        > closing - I will no longer post to this group - and no longer
        respond
        > to the lies and liable remarks of Mr Goulet. I hope now, Mr
        Moderator
        > you will allow this post, allow me to end my side, and end your
        > endorsement of Mr Goulet's statements and verbal raping!
        > Greg McClain
        > Investigation Network
        > PO Box 15374
        > Fort Wayne, IN 46885
      • The Rancher
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2005
          Bill ...

          The simple fact is that folks like Mr. McClain live and die by the "Rule of
          Fields" as set forth by that great America social-economist William Claude
          Dirkenfield who said:

          You can fool some of the people most of the time and that's enough to make a
          decent living .......

          Unfortunately, it appears that this rule has also spilled over into the
          political arena, but that's a thought for another day

          _____

> [...]

          and
          > accusing me of actual criminal violations. I have faith in people,
          > including most members of this group, that we can make our own
          > decisions weather or not to pay a fee to be listed on a website
          with
          > a purpose of marketing your own business. I do not believe Mr
          Goulet
          > has a right to attack and verbally rape me - something I hope the
          > moderator of this group will put to an end following my post. In
          > closing - I will no longer post to this group - and no longer
          respond
          > to the lies and liable remarks of Mr Goulet. I hope now, Mr
          Moderator
          > you will allow this post, allow me to end my side, and end your
          > endorsement of Mr Goulet's statements and verbal raping!

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129mrhqjd/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1108217010/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12k5et1un/*http://clk.
          atdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=1108130610949950>

          :HM/A=2532114/rand=861011934>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .