Estero FL

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2005
      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      Estero FL

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
      and a very brief, report on the contact. This assignment requires
      completion within two business days.

      This assignment pays a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are
      interested in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations
      1807 S. Washington Street
      Suite: 110 - 398
      Naperville, IL 60565

    • oracleintl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2005
        Just so you know, Estero is North of Naples and South of Fort Myers - about
        a thirty minute drive from either place. You might want to call
        investigators from either f those places, but I don't think you're going to find an
        investigator in Estero; I could be wrong, but I have never heard of anyone being
        from there.

        Not much of anything in Estero as far as that goes.

        Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        Oracle International
        _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
        PO Box 10728
        Naples, FL 34101
        (239) 304-1639
        (239) 304-1640 Fax
        Illegitimi non carborundum

      • Concerned Citizen
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2005
          I tried to hire someone out of Fort Myers about a year
          ago and didn't find anyone. I actually ended up
          hiring someone out of Miami to handle the case.

          Tina Elkins

          --- oracleintl@... wrote:

          > Just so you know, Estero is North of Naples and
          > South of Fort Myers - about
          > a thirty minute drive from either place. You might
          > want to call
          > investigators from either f those places, but I
          > don't think you're going to find an
          > investigator in Estero; I could be wrong, but I have
          > never heard of anyone being
          > from there.
          >
          > Not much of anything in Estero as far as that goes.
          >
          > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
          > Oracle International
          > _www.FraudsAndScams.com_
          > (http://www.FraudsAndScams.com)