Re: Author/Dating Service CEO Recommends Hiring PI's

  • mrgfillmore
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2005
      Regarding whether handwriting analysis is science or pseudoscience,
      check out the following "Straight Dope" analysis at:
      http://www.straightdope.com/columns/030418.html

      Marge Fillmore

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Arnold De Armond"
      <NightWerx@a...> wrote:

      > One of the most useful tools, besides a thorough background check, in
      > determining the "potential lack of honesty" in another person is
      > handwriting analysis. Handwriting analysis is also used to look at
      > the "personality." As well as being useful for determining the
      > potential for violence and compatibility with the significant other.
      >
      > It's a service I perform for those in relationships, for employers
      > for pre-employment screening and employee theft cases where you can
      > gain an almost instant insight into "who" you should be looking at
      > and questioning. It can also be very helpful in reducing the risk of
      > employee violence in the workplace. If I can be of service in this
      > area to any members of the group, contact me.
      >
      > Arnold
      >
      > Arnold De Armond
      > Chief Investigator
      > NightWerx Investigations, Inc.
      > P. O. Box 1534
      > Southaven, MS 38671
      > 1-888-880-6829
      > Fax: 1-601-510-9141
      > NAIS, IABPA, IACSP, NAPSOA
      > http://www.nightwerxinvestigations.com
    • John Dierckx
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
        Hi Arnold,

        You got my attention. Could you elborate some more on the handwriting
        analysis, it's scientific foundations and accuracy. I remember
        following a criminalistics course at the Dutch Judicial Laboratory
        where they had a handwriting analyst. He however advised me that the
        outcomes of any handwriting analysis are very relative and without
        hardly any guarantee of accuracy. There are, accorsing to him, many
        external and internal factors which could influence your writing and
        the subsequent analysis of it.

        John.

        --
        John Dierckx
        Corporate Risks New Zealand (SI) Ltd
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2005
          Interesting articles.
          Can I interest you at all, in Layered Voice Analysis?
          (see attachments)
          Phil

          --
          "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
          body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting -