Service List?

  • Thomas W. Nunnally
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      I am currently comprising a contact list for public record research. I
      am interested in locating PIs that can check driving records, vehicle
      reports(tags), and state criminal
      and civil searches for their respective states or others. I know many
      states have access to some of these records online through official
      sites, as I often use these. But I have also found that most PIs know
      their particular state procedures and resources better than I and can
      often obtain records that I miss or take to long to obtain. I am not
      looking for vendor databases, as I have access to many of these, and
      find them very useful, but in many cases can totally rely on them for
      accuracy. If interseted, please forward your info privately to me, such
      as price and TAT and what area you can cover. Bankruptcy, Voters Reg,
      and any other type searches can also be listed. I am in the midst of
      possibly aquiring a contract with a large credit collections company and
      need info that I can rely on. I will also forward the compiled list,
      after completion, to any other PI's that request it. Thanks.

      Thomas W. Nunnally
      Get Smart Investigations
      P.O. Box 417
      Cumming, Ga. 30028