Author/Dating Service CEO Recommends Hiring PI's

  • Arnold De Armond
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2005
      Paul Falzone, author of the book "Find The Right One" and CEO of "The
      Right One" and "Together," two nationwide dating services, openly
      recommended the hiring of private investigators to check out
      individuals BEFORE getting too involved in a relationship. His
      recommendation was carried in an excellent article in the online
      publication WebMD.

      Falzone referenced one relationship in which a couple met online,
      then the woman with her two young children was encouraged by the male
      she met online to sell everything. Later, that man would email her
      that he was indeed married.

      You can read the full article in WebMD online at the following URL:

      http://my.webmd.com/content/article/75/89932.htm?
      z=1687_pdrr00_4053_IN_04

      One of the most useful tools, besides a thorough background check, in
      determining the "potential lack of honesty" in another person is
      handwriting analysis. Handwriting analysis is also used to look at
      the "personality." As well as being useful for determining the
      potential for violence and compatibility with the significant other.

      It's a service I perform for those in relationships, for employers
      for pre-employment screening and employee theft cases where you can
      gain an almost instant insight into "who" you should be looking at
      and questioning. It can also be very helpful in reducing the risk of
      employee violence in the workplace. If I can be of service in this
      area to any members of the group, contact me.

      Arnold

      Arnold De Armond
      Chief Investigator
      NightWerx Investigations, Inc.
      P. O. Box 1534
      Southaven, MS 38671
      1-888-880-6829
      Fax: 1-601-510-9141
      NAIS, IABPA, IACSP, NAPSOA
      http://www.nightwerxinvestigations.com
    • mrgfillmore
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2005
        Regarding whether handwriting analysis is science or pseudoscience,
        check out the following "Straight Dope" analysis at:
        http://www.straightdope.com/columns/030418.html

        Marge Fillmore

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Arnold De Armond"
        <NightWerx@a...> wrote:

        > One of the most useful tools, besides a thorough background check, in
        > determining the "potential lack of honesty" in another person is
        > handwriting analysis. Handwriting analysis is also used to look at
        > the "personality." As well as being useful for determining the
        > potential for violence and compatibility with the significant other.
        >
        > It's a service I perform for those in relationships, for employers
        > for pre-employment screening and employee theft cases where you can
        > gain an almost instant insight into "who" you should be looking at
        > and questioning. It can also be very helpful in reducing the risk of
        > employee violence in the workplace. If I can be of service in this
        > area to any members of the group, contact me.
        >
        > Arnold
        >
        > Arnold De Armond
        > Chief Investigator
        > NightWerx Investigations, Inc.
        > P. O. Box 1534
        > Southaven, MS 38671
        > 1-888-880-6829
        > Fax: 1-601-510-9141
        > NAIS, IABPA, IACSP, NAPSOA
        > http://www.nightwerxinvestigations.com
      • John Dierckx
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
          Hi Arnold,

          You got my attention. Could you elborate some more on the handwriting
          analysis, it's scientific foundations and accuracy. I remember
          following a criminalistics course at the Dutch Judicial Laboratory
          where they had a handwriting analyst. He however advised me that the
          outcomes of any handwriting analysis are very relative and without
          hardly any guarantee of accuracy. There are, accorsing to him, many
          external and internal factors which could influence your writing and
          the subsequent analysis of it.

          John.

          --
          John Dierckx
          Corporate Risks New Zealand (SI) Ltd
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 13, 2005
            Interesting articles.
            Can I interest you at all, in Layered Voice Analysis?
            (see attachments)
            Phil

            --
            "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
            body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting -