Judgment Help Needed - SAN FRANCISCO, CA

  • bncpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2005
      I am looking for an investigator/collector to assist a client of
      mine in San Francisco, CA. My client has a South Carolina judgment
      and needs someone with experience to first confirm the debtor's
      address and then follow up by having the judgement recognized and
      recorded in California.

      I have the most recent address for the debtor.

      Once assigned, you will deal directly with my client. I will no
      longer be involved. My client is not a business - they are private
      individuals who rented a condo to the debtor and he trashed it.

      Email responses only please.

      Brian Clukies
      Licensed Private Investigator
      106 Woodcleft Avenue