Re: [infoguys-list] Re: remark: Internet detective software?

  • mkitty2.1@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 3, 2005
      I was always told if you do not have anything nice to say do not say anything at all. So if you would like my opinion you can email me direct and I would be glad to give you the details I have encountered with the so called detective software. In short, there is a reason that investigators get paid to do what they do and if you can get a refund I would suggest you do as soon as possible before they tell you it is too late. I am just a consumer that learned the hard way, IT AINT WORTH PAYING MONEY FOR.................................
      mkitty2.1@...
      Hire a professional or email me and I can tell you what sites are free, but you just flat out cannot get alot of info without a pro.