Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Green Card Status/Clarification

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
      In a message dated 2/3/2005 9:34:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      johncarman@... writes:

      What makes you think any INS information is "sold"?

      Be careful who claims to know information when they do not. There are only a
      few of us that are former INS or Customs with this expertise.

      Hi John -- I didn't know you were on this list.

      Give 'em Hell!

      LOL

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
      PO Box 10728
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639
      (239) 304-1640 Fax
      Illegitimi non carborundum

    • mrgfillmore
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
        There are people who have paid INS/ICE sources for information and
        have resold it. Period. Of course it's illegal. That's the point.
        That's why INS/ICE is looking for any source of leaks in the system.

        Personally, as a "novice", I would not assume anything except that a
        post asking for an INS source may be not be what it purports to be.

        Marge Fillmore

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Head Hunter" <johncarman@e...>
        wrote:

        > Marge & Members:
        >
        > What makes you think any INS information is "sold"?
        >
        > With the correct information and any laws that may be broken by a
        documented
        > alien or an "undocumented" alien, it can be referred to anyone in
        ICE for
        > investigation.
        >
        > Anyone who is considered a "novice" or a "civilian" should be
        careful to
        > make "assumptions" or "assume" anything.
        >
        > As long as laws are being violated by any "alien", they can be
        investigated
        > by the government or INS/ICE.(probable cause is NOT necessary)
        >
        > I suggest some of you others study the federal INS/Customs laws
        before you
        > are quick to make judgements.
        >
        > I have already made contact with the party involved and it is being
        handled
        > appropriately.It doesn't appear to be a realistic request. The
        attorney does
        > NOT appear to have a legitimate reason to make an official request.
        >
        > Most attorney's are allegedly making inquiries for a "civil" or
        "criminal"
        > case.(Don't trust an attorney! They are the worst offenders)
        >
        > Anytime somone wants to make an INS inquiry, I make sure that there
        is a
        > good reason or legitimate "legal" reason to do an investigation.
        Otherwise,
        > I don't do it. (Read the laws. P.I.'s can also investigate any
        violations of
        > law as well in this state.)
        >
        > I know for a fact that in my research government officials are NOT
        being
        > paid "on the side" as that would be "illegal". Nor do they "re-sell"
        any
        > information. They can go to jail for doing that. You have to know
        what you
        > are doing.
        >
        > Be careful who claims to know information when they do not. There
        are only a
        > few of us that are former INS or Customs with this expertise.
        >
        > I hope this helps.
        >
        > John Carman
        > Former U.S. Customs & INS(before DHS took over)
        > www.carmaninvestigations.com
        >

        > John Carman-Former U.S. Secret Service- U.S. Customs/INS-SDPD
        > Director-Carman Investigations & Security Consultant
        > California State License P.I. 8686, P.I.C.A. Member
        > C.N.O.A. Life Member
        > P.O. Box 3811
        > La Mesa, Ca. 91944
        > Pager:(619)601-9250
        > johncarman@e...
        > www.CarmanInvestigations.com
        >
        > CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING! This electronic message contains
        information which
        > may be privileged and/or confidential. This information is intended
        for the
        > exclusive use of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or
        indicated
        > above. Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution,
        or use of
        > any parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly
        prohibited
        > by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are in
        violation of
        > Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
        (ECPA).
        > All violators are subject to fines, imprisonment, civil damages, or
        both.