Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Green Card Status/Clarification

  • Robert Jerlow (Jerlow & Associates)
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
      Well said John!

      Robert Jerlow
      Jerlow & Associates
      3128 E. Chapman Ave. #130
      Orange, CA. 92869
      (800) 487-8596 Office
      www.jerlow.com

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Head Hunter" <johncarman@...>
      To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 4:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Green Card Status/Clarification

      > Marge & Members:
      >
      > What makes you think any INS information is "sold"?
      >
      > With the correct information and any laws that may be broken by a
      documented
      > alien or an "undocumented" alien, it can be referred to anyone in ICE for
      > investigation.
      >
      > Anyone who is considered a "novice" or a "civilian" should be careful to
      > make "assumptions" or "assume" anything.
      >
      > As long as laws are being violated by any "alien", they can be
      investigated
      > by the government or INS/ICE.(probable cause is NOT necessary)
      >
      > I suggest some of you others study the federal INS/Customs laws before you
      > are quick to make judgements.
      >
      > I have already made contact with the party involved and it is being
      handled
      > appropriately.It doesn't appear to be a realistic request. The attorney
      does
      > NOT appear to have a legitimate reason to make an official request.
      >
      > Most attorney's are allegedly making inquiries for a "civil" or "criminal"
      > case.(Don't trust an attorney! They are the worst offenders)
      >
      > Anytime somone wants to make an INS inquiry, I make sure that there is a
      > good reason or legitimate "legal" reason to do an investigation.
      Otherwise,

      e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

    • oracleintl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
        In a message dated 2/3/2005 9:34:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        johncarman@... writes:

        What makes you think any INS information is "sold"?

        Be careful who claims to know information when they do not. There are only a
        few of us that are former INS or Customs with this expertise.

        Hi John -- I didn't know you were on this list.

        Give 'em Hell!

        LOL

        Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        Oracle International
        _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
        PO Box 10728
        Naples, FL 34101
        (239) 304-1639
        (239) 304-1640 Fax
        Illegitimi non carborundum

      • mrgfillmore
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
          There are people who have paid INS/ICE sources for information and
          have resold it. Period. Of course it's illegal. That's the point.
          That's why INS/ICE is looking for any source of leaks in the system.

          Personally, as a "novice", I would not assume anything except that a
          post asking for an INS source may be not be what it purports to be.

          Marge Fillmore

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Head Hunter" <johncarman@e...>