Re: [infoguys-list] Green Card Status/

  • Robert Jerlow (Jerlow & Associates)
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2005
      George,

      Your partner is in Missouri and you are in Georgia and he has you under his
      MO. license? Are you doing work in Georgia as a PI, if you are, you need a
      GA. PI license. Working under a MO. PI license does not cut it in GA.
      Another questions for you is what City/County in MO. is your licensed issued
      from? MO. does not issue state PI licenses? Working in GA. without an
      Agency and Employee license is a violation of GA. law. If you want to work
      in GA., get a GA. license.

      Robert Jerlow
      Jerlow & Associates
      3128 E. Chapman Ave. #130
      Orange, CA. 92869
      (800) 487-8596 Office
      www.jerlow.com

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2005
        Mr. Robert Jerlow,

        Sir thank you for your help . My panter is the owner so you saying he has to get lic. in Ga. for me to work here.

        Thank you, george harrison
        678-342-6532

        "Robert Jerlow (Jerlow & Associates)" <jerlow@...> wrote:

        George,

        Your partner is in Missouri and you are in Georgia and he has you under his
        MO. license? Are you doing work in Georgia as a PI, if you are, you need a
        GA. PI license. Working under a MO. PI license does not cut it in GA.
        Another questions for you is what City/County in MO. is your licensed issued
        from? MO. does not issue state PI licenses? Working in GA. without an
        Agency and Employee license is a violation of GA. law. If you want to work
        in GA., get a GA. license.

        Robert Jerlow
        Jerlow & Associates
        3128 E. Chapman Ave. #130
        Orange, CA. 92869
        (800) 487-8596 Office
        www.jerlow.com

        > My partnerhas lic. SP8963 and has me on his lic. he live in missouri and I
        live in georgia and we are P.I. and Fugitive Recovery I woul like to work
        with some one who will teach me. Or work with any one individual . I thank
        you for your support and looking forward to work.with anyone.

        > george harrison <george_harrison9@...> wrote:
        > contact the INS they should have the information who has a green card or
        not

        > mgallo1096 <mgallo1096@...> wrote:
        >
        > I work for a licensed private investigative company. A client asked
        > if we could find out if an individual has a green card or visa.
        >
        > Does anyone have any sources to obtain this information?
        >
        > If so, then we would like to perform that job for us. Please feel
        > free to email to discuss any questions you might have.

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Head Hunter
        Message 3 of 9 , May 24, 2005
          INS will NOT reveal such information to just anybody.

          If you have a source like some of us have, I would be curious to see what
          they will tell you.

          This information is NOT public information nor is it on a database for
          licensed investigators.

          Please feel free to contact me privately "off line" if you have any such INS
          or Customs requests or related questions.

          John Carman

          John Carman-Former U.S. Secret Service- U.S. Customs/INS-SDPD
          Director-Carman Investigations & Security Consultant
          California State License P.I. 8686, AFIO, C.A.L.I., P.I.C.A. Member
          California Narcotic Officer's Association Life Member
          P.O. Box 3811
          La Mesa, Ca. 91944
          Pager:(619)601-9250
          johncarman@...
          www.CarmanInvestigations.com

          CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING! This electronic message contains information which
          may be privileged and/or confidential. This information is intended for the
          exclusive use of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated
          above. Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
          any parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly prohibited
          by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are in violation of
          Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA).
          All violators are subject to fines, imprisonment, civil damages, or both.
        • Jonanne99@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 9 , May 24, 2005
            Sorry. i guess my probams are my own