Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Green Card Status/Clarification

  • Head Hunter
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2 4:20 PM
      Marge & Members:

      What makes you think any INS information is "sold"?

      With the correct information and any laws that may be broken by a documented
      alien or an "undocumented" alien, it can be referred to anyone in ICE for
      investigation.

      Anyone who is considered a "novice" or a "civilian" should be careful to
      make "assumptions" or "assume" anything.

      As long as laws are being violated by any "alien", they can be investigated
      by the government or INS/ICE.(probable cause is NOT necessary)

      I suggest some of you others study the federal INS/Customs laws before you
      are quick to make judgements.

      I have already made contact with the party involved and it is being handled
      appropriately.It doesn't appear to be a realistic request. The attorney does
      NOT appear to have a legitimate reason to make an official request.

      Most attorney's are allegedly making inquiries for a "civil" or "criminal"
      case.(Don't trust an attorney! They are the worst offenders)

      Anytime somone wants to make an INS inquiry, I make sure that there is a
      good reason or legitimate "legal" reason to do an investigation. Otherwise,
      I don't do it. (Read the laws. P.I.'s can also investigate any violations of
      law as well in this state.)

      I know for a fact that in my research government officials are NOT being
      paid "on the side" as that would be "illegal". Nor do they "re-sell" any
      information. They can go to jail for doing that. You have to know what you
      are doing.

      Be careful who claims to know information when they do not. There are only a
      few of us that are former INS or Customs with this expertise.

      I hope this helps.

      John Carman
      Former U.S. Customs & INS(before DHS took over)
      www.carmaninvestigations.com

      John Carman-Former U.S. Secret Service- U.S. Customs/INS-SDPD
      Director-Carman Investigations & Security Consultant
      California State License P.I. 8686, P.I.C.A. Member
      C.N.O.A. Life Member
      P.O. Box 3811
      La Mesa, Ca. 91944
      Pager:(619)601-9250
      johncarman@...
      www.CarmanInvestigations.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING! This electronic message contains information which
      may be privileged and/or confidential. This information is intended for the
      exclusive use of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated
      above. Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
      any parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly prohibited
      by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are in violation of
      Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA).
      All violators are subject to fines, imprisonment, civil damages, or both.
    • Robert Jerlow (Jerlow & Associates)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3 6:58 AM
        Well said John!

        Robert Jerlow
        Jerlow & Associates
        3128 E. Chapman Ave. #130
        Orange, CA. 92869
        (800) 487-8596 Office
        www.jerlow.com

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • oracleintl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3 6:58 AM
          In a message dated 2/3/2005 9:34:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          johncarman@... writes:

          What makes you think any INS information is "sold"?

          Be careful who claims to know information when they do not. There are only a
          few of us that are former INS or Customs with this expertise.

          Hi John -- I didn't know you were on this list.

          Give 'em Hell!

          LOL

          Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
          Oracle International
          _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
          PO Box 10728
          Naples, FL 34101
          (239) 304-1639
          (239) 304-1640 Fax
          Illegitimi non carborundum

        • mrgfillmore
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3 10:13 AM
            There are people who have paid INS/ICE sources for information and
            have resold it. Period. Of course it's illegal. That's the point.
            That's why INS/ICE is looking for any source of leaks in the system.

            Personally, as a "novice", I would not assume anything except that a
            post asking for an INS source may be not be what it purports to be.

            Marge Fillmore

            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Head Hunter" <johncarman@e...>