strange case-more comments

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      After reading all the responces... If I am on this jury.... Mrs. Ranger's
      has my vote...

      Safety always has to come first.... I think not only the company but Mr.
      Ralph should bear some responsibly personally.
      With response to this case,"God Be with him"! With that many for seen
      hazards the company who bought the trackhoe is at Fault,along with the
      operator. Where was the flagmen at,there should have been one in a place
      where both operators could have seen him. Thats why they have Safety
      Officers at company jobs that big. The company owner who bought the trackhoe
      without the safety alarms and horns is the main one at fault, Sounds like
      someone was running a Fly-by-night
      construction company to me.
      Mr Ranger's widow should be fully compensated for the loss of her husband
      and the breadwinner of the family.

      Mr Ralph was partially at fault because he operated a vehicle that he knew
      was missing some safety devises. Iwould have to guess he wanted hes job and
      did not want to quite to have the owner fulfill his dutys as the owner of
      business. Every body seems to be penny rich and dollar poor. The Fuges
      must take the bulk of the responsibility. As the owner he must adheer to
      all the safety rules. A safe place should be a fair expectation of anyone
      on his property