earlier posting

  • yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      Someone posted a link to a website that I believe was noted as "recently updated" or "frequently updated". I went to the link and indeed there did seem to be some Public Records that I had not seen. One in particular was a page that listed each state and the corresponding stance on 'Public Record' accessiblity in that State.

      Does anyone have that original link?

      I meant to bookmark it and did not.

      NOSEY P. I. -johnivey-
      P.O. Box 871