Re: [infoguys-list] 13 year old Tyler Edmonds sentenced to 65 years- passing this on- need help!

  • Marvin Woodworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
      Donna,
      I would like to look at what you have on this not just
      the confession but the briefs, pleadings and ruling.
      I teach to instructors rifle, pistol, shotgun and
      automatic weapons and teach all admin justice. I am
      currently working on a number of wrongful deaths case
      involing shooting. I am currently in North Pole Alaska
      for a week, but I can respond.
      Marvin Woodworth
      Investigation Service Inc.
      mwoodworth@...