Surveillance Investigator Benton Harbor, MI

  • Hodson and Associates
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      Group,

      I am looking for a licensed investigator for a surveillance case in
      Benton Harbor, MI. This is for a Child Custody case that originates
      in California. A Sub-Contracted surveillance investigator will be
      needed for 1-2 days.

      Please e-mail with rates.

      Thank you,
      Justin Hodson
      Hodson and Associates
      Professional Investigation Services
      (877) 832-2388
      (714) 773-5345
      JHodson@...
      www.InvestigatorForYou.com
      CA PI 23796

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING!
      This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
      and/or confidential. This information intended for the exclusive
      use of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated
      above. Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution,
      or use of any parts of the contents of this message/information is
      strictly prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this
      message are in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the
      Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). All violators are
      subject to fines, imprisonment, civil damages, or both.