Re: INDEPENDENT AGENTS SOUGHT

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 19, 2005
      Mr. McClain has attempted a number of ways to generate money. A
      little more info regarding Mr. McClain:

      According to Indiana Professional Licensing Agency, His License of 2
      years as an Authorized Employee was terminated in 1998.
      (All typos were left intact as they were collected, Please don't
      complain about the Grammar.) :)

      Link:

      https://extranet.in.gov/WebLookup/Details.aspx?
      agency_id=2&license_id=141822&

      A bit of his BIO:

      Greg McClain
      Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
      Email: gregmcclain@...
      Born in Cairo, Illinois on January 16, 1957 to Clyde and Imogene
      McClain I have worked in law enforcement and private security for
      over 20 years. While as a child I lived in Cario and moved to
      Chicago with my parents in 1962. Our family moved to Fort Wayne,
      Indiana in 1965 and this is where I spent most of my school days. In
      1975 I enlisted in the U.S. Army and in 1978 I had become a state
      police officer, a life-long dream. Since 1990 I have been a private
      investigator in Indiana

      Some more of how busy he has been:

      Negotiation Vehicle Service
      Greg McClain
      Auto Find USA
      (260) 750-1725

      Reverend Greg McClain
      Fort Of Faith Ministry
      7141 Lake Forest Village Circle
      Fort Wayne, Indiana 46815

      National Investment Corp
      Greg McClain
      natincorp@...

      ALL ABOUT INTERNET COMMERCE
      Gregg McClain
      http://WWW.MCCLAINMONITOR.COM

      Greg McClain
      The Big Car Guy
      (260) 750-1725
      indyisford@...

      Greg McClain
      USA NET SERVICES
      info@...
      sell@...

      Some one dreams VERY BIG!

      Bill

      William Goulet
      FYI Investigations of Alabama
      PO BOX 311016
      Birmingham, Alabama 35231
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 20, 2005
        Why do you say that, Bill? You, for instance, manage to be a successful PI,
        Long time single father, now husband. You can your own food, make your own
        ice cream, give huge parties, take jeep trips through the swamp, scuba dive,
        shoot, design you own home, etc, etc. He doesn't hold a candle to you. <G>

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Custom Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
        818-688-3295 fax
        Siedow@...
        http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
        CA Lic. PI #22852
        Need economical legal help?
        http://AreYouProtectedYet.com

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 20, 2005
          In a message dated 1/20/2005 5:32:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          Siedow@... writes:

          Why do you say that, Bill? You, for instance, manage to be a successful PI,
          Long time single father, now husband. You can your own food, make your own
          ice cream, give huge parties, take jeep trips through the swamp, scuba dive,
          shoot, design you own home, etc, etc. He doesn't hold a candle to you. <G>

          I am considering branching out to include:

          Currency destabilization
          Underwater demolition
          Marriage counseling
          Industrial espionage

          Instigating/quelling rebellion
          International munitions trading
          Explosive ordinance disposal
          Propaganda control
          Lepidoptera

          Would that be too much to put on a business card?

            Siedow@... writes:

[...]

          • Robert Jerlow (Jerlow & Associates)
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 20, 2005
              Bill,

              Thats what his websites and businesses are saying.........be careful about
              telling the truth about him, he might black list you on his website:)

              RJ

              e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>