Re: [bailenforcement] Greg McClain (The Investigation Network)

  • HollowayPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005
      Please note that this Greg McClain person and or his Investigation Network
      is not associated with my Yahoo group called The Investigation Network at

      Cordially,
      Roger

      Roger Holloway TPLI
      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, TX 76367
      940-592-7000
      _www.TexasDetective.com_ (http://www.texasdetective.com/)
      TX License # A10709

      Member:
      TPSA, TALI, IPSA, ION, NNA, NSA,
      NAPPS, USPSA, NRRN, IWWA

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING"
      :
      This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or
      confidential.
      The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity
      named/indicated above.
      Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the content
      of this
      message / information is prohibited. If you received this message in error
      please contact us right away.
      Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered legal
      advice I am not an Attorney.
      This Email contains information that is confidential, proprietary or
      otherwise protected and is for the addressee only. It is protected by federal law.
      This message may contain privileged material and may not be shared,
      distributed or forwarded to any person or entity not the intended recipient. If you are
      not the intended receiver, return this message immediately. This message is
      the property of the sender alone. Attempts to intercept this message are in
      violation of 25 U.S.C. 2511.