Re: [infoguys-list] Small Assignment in Douglassville, PA

  • Brad Moulton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      Where is Douglassville and how much r u paying?

      proinvgrp <shawn@...> wrote:

      We have a small assignment in Douglassville where we need someone to
      make an on-site visit to verify an individual's residential
      address. This person is a witness and any inquiries can be direct.
      Would prefer this to be completed this evening or first thing
      tomorrow morning.

      ------------------
      Shawn E. Hencye
      President
      Professional Investigative Group
      7061 S. Tamiami Trail, Suite 201
      Sarasota, Florida 34231
      Tele 877-733-2296
      Fax 877-730-1588
      www.pigroup.net
      shawn@...
      AIM: TampaPIG
      Florida License No. A9800360
      Ohio License No. 2002020815
      Arizona License No. 01575903

    • George
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2005
        I am relatively new to this list, though I have already
        posted. I saw your initial message here when you posted it, but I
        did not respond as it appeared that you needed someone to move on it
        much more quickly than I was in position to! I live approx. 20
        miles from Douglasville PA (near Reading, PA) and I can do this for
        you if you still need it done, although still not for the next few
        days. I have not seen a posted update removing this assignment as
        completed, so I am submitting this post on that basis! If you still
        need it done feel free to consider me as either a primary or
        alternate to do the job for you. If you are still interested,
        please E-mail me at my box with further particulars, including
        compensation! Thank you!! (PS: I am not a PI, but I have done free-
        lance work like this in the past, plus internal investigations for
        previous
        employers).

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "proinvgrp"