Small Assignment in Douglassville, PA

  • proinvgrp
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      We have a small assignment in Douglassville where we need someone to
      make an on-site visit to verify an individual's residential
      address. This person is a witness and any inquiries can be direct.
      Would prefer this to be completed this evening or first thing
      tomorrow morning.

      ------------------
      Shawn E. Hencye
      President
      Professional Investigative Group
      7061 S. Tamiami Trail, Suite 201
      Sarasota, Florida 34231
      Tele 877-733-2296
      Fax 877-730-1588
      www.pigroup.net
      shawn@...
      AIM: TampaPIG
      Florida License No. A9800360
      Ohio License No. 2002020815
      Arizona License No. 01575903
    • Brad Moulton

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2005
          I am relatively new to this list, though I have already
          posted. I saw your initial message here when you posted it, but I
          did not respond as it appeared that you needed someone to move on it
          much more quickly than I was in position to! I live approx. 20
          miles from Douglasville PA (near Reading, PA) and I can do this for
          you if you still need it done, although still not for the next few
          days. I have not seen a posted update removing this assignment as
          completed, so I am submitting this post on that basis! If you still
          need it done feel free to consider me as either a primary or
          alternate to do the job for you. If you are still interested,
          please E-mail me at my box with further particulars, including
          compensation! Thank you!! (PS: I am not a PI, but I have done free-
          lance work like this in the past, plus internal investigations for
          previous
          employers).

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "proinvgrp"