PRAY FOR THEM

  • sunil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      Dear Fellow members,

      We are all aware of the powerful tsunami that hit the southern and
      eastern coast of India on Sunday. The major destruction and damage
      that has been caused due to this primarily in the states of Tamil
      Nadu, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Kerala and Andhra Pradesh is of a
      vast magnitude.Also devastated by the tsunami were Indonesia,Sri
      lanka,Thailand,and other areas in southern Asia.

      The emergency relief operation, probably the biggest in history, was
      up against debris-clogged harbours, power outages, washed-away roads
      and shattered towns in a race to save millions from dehydration and
      disease and halt a spiralling death toll.

      With thousands of bodies rotting and infrastructure in tatters,
      authorities and medical relief workers fear an epidemic and severe
      shortage of food supplies along south Indian coastline and in Andaman
      and Nicobar islands.
      In the whole area the death toll is beginning to rise toward 200,000.
      Relief is pouring in from all parts of the world.

      I WOULD REQUEST THE MEMBERS TO PRAY FOR THE DEPARTED SOULS.AND ALSO
      FOR COURAGE TO THOSE WHO SURVIVED AND NEED TO RE START THEIR LIVES
      ONCE AGAIN.
      regards,
      Sunil Sharma,CEO,
      AUTHENTIC INVESTIGATION,
      14C,POCKET-6,MAYUR VIHAR
      PHASE-3,NEW DELHI-110096,
      INDIA
      Tel: +91-11-22625750
      +91-9899793007
      www.authenticinvestigation.com
    • Patrick Baird
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        Very well put. As much as they need our prayers they also need our monetary assistance - we donated $2k toward this fund - I encourage everyone to send whatever they can afford - we can make a difference.

        Here is the link we used:
        http://www.unicefusa.org

        Happy New Year!!!
        Patrick Baird, TPLI
        1st Source / PDJ Investigations
        Phone: 1-800-298-1153
        Fax: 1-800-297-0012
        TX Lic A-10979
        "Telephone Investigations our Specialty"
        Covering the United States, Canada & Mexico
        http://www.pdjservices.com/

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
        This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please destroy this message immediately.