ATTENDANCE/REETINGS FROM AFRICA

  • SUNNY LIDIPE
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      Dear Colleagues,

      Complement of the season and with the best wishes, we mark the register for another exiting and successful year in the world of Private Investigators.

      Please contact us if you need any assistance in Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Benin Republic, Niger, Congo, Congo Libreville, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Liberia and other African Countries.

      Once again, I wish you a very successful and prosperous New Year in which I pray that you will live with good health, joy and grace.

      Kind Regards,

      Samuel S. Lidipe

      President: Sunivision International Investigations Ltd

      Lagos-Nigeria

      Tel: 234-8034091998, 234-8045077612

      Email: president@...

      Website: www.sunivision.com

      SAMUEL S. LIDIPE B.Sc, IOA, ACI
      PRESIDENT: SUNIVISION INT'L INVESTIGATIONS LTD
      TELEPHONE# 234-8034091998, FAX# 234-1-4930419
      CONTACT ADDRESS: #6, SHOBOYEJO STRRET, IJU, IFAKO-IJAIYE,
      LAGOS, NIGERIA

    • mrgfillmore
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
        Here's some insight (from another list) into the bonafides of the
        poster, whose legitimacy has been questioned a number of times on this
        list:

        From: "JOHNSON OKEBUKOLA Esq" <aptcons@...>
        Subject: Fw: ATTENDANCE/GREETINGS FROM AFRICA - OBSERVATION!!

        Dear Colleagues,

        Without prejudice,

        Nigerian laws with special exceptions forbids the practice of 'Private
        investigation'. It is pertinent to know the registration details of
        subject.

        A limited liability company in Nigeria cannot as at present be registered
        for the sole purpose of 'PRIVATE INVESTIGATION' in Nigeria as depicted by
        the member of this group in the greeting subject.

        For your information only, A Private Guard Company in Nigeria (which
        is the
        the only permitted body to arrange private security matters allowed by
        law)
        is precluded from operating as a 'private investigator by the said law. To
        operate as such,
        will negate the Private Guards Companies Act Chapter 367 laws of the
        Federation of Nigeria 1990, at Section 22. This states inter alia that 'No
        person ..shall use the expression " private detective" in connection with
        such business or employment or hold himself out in any manner as a private
        detective.'

        Section 28 of the Act also states that 'Any person which by any false,
        misleading or deceptive statement, representation or promise or by any
        willful concealment of a material fact, induces or attempts to induce any
        person to enter into an arrangement or contract in connection with its
        business as such shall be guilty of an offence.'

        By this fact, it will be wrong for a person or body corporate to own to be
        operating an
        investigative enterprise in Nigeria without being properly registered or
        licensed for
        that PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

        JOHNSON OKEBUKOLA Esq.
        NIGERIA.
        aptchamber@...
        www.aptconsultancy.com
        MABI, MWAD,MIPI,MWIN, MGIN, MIACP.MWAPI.

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, SUNNY LIDIPE
        <sunivision2000@y...> wrote:

        > Dear Colleagues,
        >

        > Complement of the season and with the best wishes, we mark the
        register for another exiting and successful year in the world of
        Private Investigators.

        > Please contact us if you need any assistance in Nigeria, Ghana,
        Togo, Benin Republic, Niger, Congo, Congo Libreville, Cameroon, Ivory
        Coast, Liberia and other African Countries.

        > Once again, I wish you a very successful and prosperous New Year in
        which I pray that you will live with good health, joy and grace.

        > Kind Regards,
        >
        > Samuel S. Lidipe
        >
        > President: Sunivision International Investigations Ltd
        >
        > Lagos-Nigeria
        >
        > Tel: 234-8034091998, 234-8045077612
        >
        > Email: president@s...
        >
        > Website: www.sunivision.com
        >

        > SAMUEL S. LIDIPE B.Sc, IOA, ACI
        > PRESIDENT: SUNIVISION INT'L INVESTIGATIONS LTD
        > TELEPHONE# 234-8034091998, FAX# 234-1-4930419
        > CONTACT ADDRESS: #6, SHOBOYEJO STRRET, IJU, IFAKO-IJAIYE,
        > LAGOS, NIGERIA

      • Vicki Siedow
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
          Well, I'm keeping Mr. JOHNSON OKEBUKOLA Esq.'s info on file, instead of the
          other guy. :)

          Vicki Siedow
          Siedow & Associates Investigations
          & Custom Legal Support Services
          2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
          La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
          818-688-3295 fax
          Siedow@...
          http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
          CA Lic. PI #22852