Re: Question about Address Search

  • George
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2005
      Thank you very much for responding to me and for offering to
      help; thanks also for the warning about "Web Detective" (what a
      waste that is!). I'll put a response together to your site in a
      another day or so. Thanks
      again!

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow"
      <Siedow@L...> wrote:

      > Pop it over to me and I'll take a look. WebDetective and those
      like it are
      > a complete ripoff, all it is is a collection of links you could
      get with
      > Google. I'll need to check you out to be sure your need is
      legitimate, as
      > well.
      >

      > Vicki Siedow
      > Siedow & Associates Investigations
      > & Custom Legal Support Services
      > 2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      > La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
      > 818-242-0130
      > 800-448-6431
      > 818-688-3295 fax
      > Siedow@L...
      > http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
      > CA Lic. PI #22852
      > Need economical legal help?
      > http://AreYouProtectedYet.com

      fee.
      > I do have somewhat of a head start here! I have the
      subject's full
      > name, date of birth, social security number, several previous
      addresses (all
      > from the discovery process previous in the case).
      > Also, on a un-related matter, I traced his wife to Florida (at the
      time he
      > was still married to her and living with her and I have every
      indication
      > that that is still the case-a little less than a year ago),
      however, they
      > have since apparently moved from that earlier FL address! I have
      every
      > indication, that this subject (plus his wife) still remain in FL.
      Also, I
      > have all of the above information on the

      wife.
      > I had though that with all of this information at my
      disposal that I
      > could easily locate this subject to serve him the Revival papers
      of the PA
      > judgement but that is not proving to be the case.
      > I have accessed several of the "Free" address search links on the
      web, but
      > I have gotten nowhere! Plus, I have gotten dizzy bouncing all
      over the
      > place on Web Detective! Does anyone have any ideas of how I can
      find this
      > guy, fast and easily without further chasing my tail, or spinning
      like a
      > top? Thank you!!
      >

      > --
      12/28/2004
    • bust6711
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
        Ok, I am interested per my Info-Guys List posting! I need a CURRENT address on a subject/defendant in a small claims lawsuit here in PA. I am currently in the process of "reviving" this judgement here against this subject/defendant for another 5 year term. I have his name (full), age, social security no., etc., plus all of that as well for the subject's wife whom he is most-likely still married to (they have 3 small children as well). My latest information is that they were at a FL address as of 10 months ago; my guess is that they are still to be found in FL, but I am not positive-they do move around a lot! Again, at the minimum, I need his CURRENT address (to send the court papers to), also, how much additionally to find out if this guy-in conjunction with his wife-own real property? Please advise! Thank you!! George.

        tpirro <tpirro@...> wrote:
        Dear George,

        Go to my web site www.deltainvestigations.net and fill in the appropriate forms with the information you have. I may be able to help you find the person and assets. The fee information is also there.

        Tom Pirro
        Delta Investigations
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • tpirro
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
          George,

          Call me at 1866-983-3582 and I will discuss this case with you. The information you are looking for is one of the fields I specialize in.
          If I am not in my office when you call, leave a phone number with area code where I can call you.

          Tom Delta Investigations.