Re: Question about Address Search

  • George
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
      Thank you very much for responding to me; I will get my
      infomation together and respond to your site over the weekend! I am
      most grateful; this matter is most important to me! Thank you
      again!!

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "tpirro"
      <tpirro@a...> wrote:

      > Dear George,
      >
      > Go to my web site www.deltainvestigations.net and fill in the
      appropriate forms with the information you have. I may be able to
      help you find the person and assets. The fee information is also
      there.

      > Tom Pirro
      > Delta Investigations

      Revival
      > action of this civil judgement against this subject/defendant.
      > need to locate him, quickly and inexpensively as this Revival
      > process must be completed in the originating PA Court in mid-
      > January, 2005, and the size of the judgement, coupled with the
      fact
      > that it has been uncollected for several years does not lend for
      > large investigative search

      fee.
      > I do have somewhat of a head start here! I have the
      subject's
      > full name, date of birth, social security number, several
      previous
      > addresses (all from the discovery process previous in the
      case).
      > Also, on a un-related matter, I traced his wife to Florida (at
      the
      > time he was still married to her and living with her and I have
      > every indication that that is still the case-a little less than
      > year ago), however, they have since apparently moved from that
      > earlier FL address! I have every indication, that this subject
      > (plus his wife) still remain in FL. Also, I have all of the
      above
      > information on the

      wife.

      list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      of Service.

    • George
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2005
        Thank you very much for responding to me and for offering to
        help; thanks also for the warning about "Web Detective" (what a
        waste that is!). I'll put a response together to your site in a
        another day or so. Thanks
        again!

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow"
        <Siedow@L...> wrote:

        > Pop it over to me and I'll take a look. WebDetective and those
        like it are
        > a complete ripoff, all it is is a collection of links you could
        get with
        > Google. I'll need to check you out to be sure your need is
        legitimate, as
        > well.
        >

        > Vicki Siedow
        > Siedow & Associates Investigations
        > & Custom Legal Support Services
        > 2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        > La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
        > 818-242-0130
        > 800-448-6431
        > 818-688-3295 fax
        > Siedow@L...
        > http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
        > CA Lic. PI #22852
        > Need economical legal help?
        > http://AreYouProtectedYet.com

        12/28/2004
      • bust6711
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
          Ok, I am interested per my Info-Guys List posting! I need a CURRENT address on a subject/defendant in a small claims lawsuit here in PA. I am currently in the process of "reviving" this judgement here against this subject/defendant for another 5 year term. I have his name (full), age, social security no., etc., plus all of that as well for the subject's wife whom he is most-likely still married to (they have 3 small children as well). My latest information is that they were at a FL address as of 10 months ago; my guess is that they are still to be found in FL, but I am not positive-they do move around a lot! Again, at the minimum, I need his CURRENT address (to send the court papers to), also, how much additionally to find out if this guy-in conjunction with his wife-own real property? Please advise! Thank you!! George.

          tpirro <tpirro@...> wrote:
          Dear George,

          Go to my web site www.deltainvestigations.net and fill in the appropriate forms with the information you have. I may be able to help you find the person and assets. The fee information is also there.

          Tom Pirro
          Delta Investigations
          I am trying to locate a subject who was the defendant in a small
          claims civil suit in PA in 1995; I am in the process of a Revival
          action of this civil judgement against this subject/defendant. I
          need to locate him, quickly and inexpensively as this Revival
          process must be completed in the originating PA Court in mid-
          January, 2005, and the size of the judgement, coupled with the fact
          that it has been uncollected for several years does not lend for a
          large investigative search
          fee.
          I do have somewhat of a head start here! I have the subject's
          full name, date of birth, social security number, several previous
          addresses (all from the discovery process previous in the case).
          Also, on a un-related matter, I traced his wife to Florida (at the
          time he was still married to her and living with her and I have
          every indication that that is still the case-a little less than a
          year ago), however, they have since apparently moved from that
          earlier FL address! I have every indication, that this subject
          (plus his wife) still remain in FL. Also, I have all of the above
          information on the
          wife.
          I had though that with all of this information at my disposal
          that I could easily locate this subject to serve him the Revival
          papers of the PA judgement but that is not proving to be the case.
          I have accessed several of the "Free" address search links on the
          web, but I have gotten nowhere! Plus, I have gotten dizzy bouncing
          all over the place on Web Detective! Does anyone have any ideas of
          how I can find this guy, fast and easily without further chasing my
          tail, or spinning like a top? Thank you!!

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • tpirro
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
            George,

            Call me at 1866-983-3582 and I will discuss this case with you. The information you are looking for is one of the fields I specialize in.
            If I am not in my office when you call, leave a phone number with area code where I can call you.

            Tom Delta Investigations.