HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005

  • gapeye
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2004
      My company and I would like to wish everyone Happy New Year 2005, we
      had a GREAT YEAR and hope to continue to work with each of you in the
      future years to come. If we can help give us a call.

      For the firm, I remain,

      Glenn Christian
      Operations Director

      COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY SERVICES
      105 Owens Industrial Park Drive - Suite C
      Savannah, GA 31405
      Office (912) 232-8818
      Fax (912) 232-8819
      Toll Free (866) 744-0833
      Company License GA LIC # PDC002006
      Personal License GA LIC # PDE045942
      E-mail - Coastal-Investigations@...

      Visit our web site at www.Coastal-Investigations.com

      Active Members of:
      (GAPPI) Georgia Association of Professional Private Investigators.
      (IPAG) Investigative Professional Association of Georgia
      (NCISS) National Council of Investigation & Security Services
    • willgetthefacts
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
        Happy New Year to you folks, as well as everyone in these forums.

        Danny

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "gapeye" <Coastal-