Question about Address Search

  • George
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2004
      I am trying to locate a subject who was the defendant in a small
      claims civil suit in PA in 1995; I am in the process of a Revival
      action of this civil judgement against this subject/defendant. I
      need to locate him, quickly and inexpensively as this Revival
      process must be completed in the originating PA Court in mid-
      January, 2005, and the size of the judgement, coupled with the fact
      that it has been uncollected for several years does not lend for a
      large investigative search
      fee.
      I do have somewhat of a head start here! I have the subject's
      full name, date of birth, social security number, several previous
      addresses (all from the discovery process previous in the case).
      Also, on a un-related matter, I traced his wife to Florida (at the
      time he was still married to her and living with her and I have
      every indication that that is still the case-a little less than a
      year ago), however, they have since apparently moved from that
      earlier FL address! I have every indication, that this subject
      (plus his wife) still remain in FL. Also, I have all of the above
      information on the
      wife.
      I had though that with all of this information at my disposal
      that I could easily locate this subject to serve him the Revival
      papers of the PA judgement but that is not proving to be the case.
      I have accessed several of the "Free" address search links on the
      web, but I have gotten nowhere! Plus, I have gotten dizzy bouncing
      all over the place on Web Detective! Does anyone have any ideas of
      how I can find this guy, fast and easily without further chasing my
      tail, or spinning like a top? Thank you!!
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 29, 2004
        Pop it over to me and I'll take a look. WebDetective and those like it are
        a complete ripoff, all it is is a collection of links you could get with
        Google. I'll need to check you out to be sure your need is legitimate, as
        well.

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Custom Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
        818-688-3295 fax
        Siedow@...
        http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
        CA Lic. PI #22852
        Need economical legal help?
        http://AreYouProtectedYet.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 30, 2004
          Dear George,

          Go to my web site www.deltainvestigations.net and fill in the appropriate forms with the information you have. I may be able to help you find the person and assets. The fee information is also there.

          Tom Pirro
          Delta Investigations
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • George
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
            Thank you very much for responding to me; I will get my
            infomation together and respond to your site over the weekend! I am
            most grateful; this matter is most important to me! Thank you
            again!!

            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "tpirro"

            list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-
            subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            of Service.

          • George
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2005
              Thank you very much for responding to me and for offering to
              help; thanks also for the warning about "Web Detective" (what a
              waste that is!). I'll put a response together to your site in a
              another day or so. Thanks
              again!

              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow"
              <Siedow@L...> wrote:

              > Pop it over to me and I'll take a look. WebDetective and those
              like it are
              > a complete ripoff, all it is is a collection of links you could
              get with
              > Google. I'll need to check you out to be sure your need is
              legitimate, as
              > well.
              >

              > Vicki Siedow
              > Siedow & Associates Investigations
              > & Custom Legal Support Services
              > 2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
              > La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
              > 818-242-0130
              > 800-448-6431
              > 818-688-3295 fax
              > Siedow@L...
              > http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
              > CA Lic. PI #22852
              > Need economical legal help?
              > http://AreYouProtectedYet.com

              12/28/2004
            • bust6711
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
                Ok, I am interested per my Info-Guys List posting! I need a CURRENT address on a subject/defendant in a small claims lawsuit here in PA. I am currently in the process of "reviving" this judgement here against this subject/defendant for another 5 year term. I have his name (full), age, social security no., etc., plus all of that as well for the subject's wife whom he is most-likely still married to (they have 3 small children as well). My latest information is that they were at a FL address as of 10 months ago; my guess is that they are still to be found in FL, but I am not positive-they do move around a lot! Again, at the minimum, I need his CURRENT address (to send the court papers to), also, how much additionally to find out if this guy-in conjunction with his wife-own real property? Please advise! Thank you!! George.

                tpirro <tpirro@...> wrote:
[...]

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              • tpirro
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
                  George,

                  Call me at 1866-983-3582 and I will discuss this case with you. The information you are looking for is one of the fields I specialize in.
                  If I am not in my office when you call, leave a phone number with area code where I can call you.

                  Tom Delta Investigations.