[infoguys-list] More of an intro.

  • LookoutPI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 1998
      To the list:
      Thanks to all for the warm welcomes. At the request of some, I have included more information about my agency Lookout Investigations of Fresno California.
      Lookout Investigations is a recently-licensed PI agency that specializes in pre-employment and pre-martial screenings, criminal defense work, public record and asset searches and locating missing persons or property (that is, skip tracing). While the agency is newly licensed, I have been an full-time investigative, crime reporter in Central California for 15 years.

      I offer the following references (additional personal and professional services can be found at my web site):
      1. A standard Internet search will produce several investigative articles I have written that have been reproduced on the internet.
      2. I am a current member of the Board of Directors of the Fresno unit of the American Cancer Society.
      3. I am a past board member of the Central California Services Office of Alcoholic's Anonymous.
      4. I have certified a little over 12,000 hours of full-time investigative experience with the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.

      Stevan Rosenlind
      Lookout Investigations
      Fresno CA
      CA PI # 20651
      559-477-5847
      cell: 559-477-5847

      "Wide-ranging investigative experience since 1983."

      Email = stevanjr@...

      Please visit our web site:

      "Keep your head in the clouds,
        Your feet on the ground,