INTRODUCTION

  • Caribbean InfoZone
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 25, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      I hail from Jamaica and does claims investigation primarily for US and Canadian clients.

      I'm looking forward to honing my skills here and sharing my knowledge.

      Jessica

      IanC <saladin@...> wrote:

      I rear on horse cases have successfully dearlt with 5 this last year.

      Although I am not in Texas nor not know what type of horse your referring
      to, I have contacts within the horse breeding field that may be able to
      assist me if I can't do it myself.

      I will email you tomorrow.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Caribbean InfoZone Consultants
      Freelance Writer/Researcher/Information Consultant
      Tel. #: +1 (876)983-6946
      Fax. #:+1 (876)745-1129
      Email: info@...
      Website: http://www.caribbeaninfozone.com

      "I cannot be content to creep when I feel the urge to soar." ~ adapted from Helen Keller