Re: [infoguys-list] From the Moderator

  • Patrick Baird
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 22, 2004
      Excellent post Nola!! I agree!! Leif, enjoy yourself, the group will be ok. Merry Christmas to all!!

      Happy Holidays!!!
      Patrick Baird, TPLI
      1st Source / PDJ Investigations
      Phone: 1-800-298-1153
      Fax: 1-800-297-0012
      TX Lic A-10979
      "Telephone Investigations our Specialty"
      Covering the United States, Canada & Mexico
      http://www.pdjservices.com/

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
      This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please destroy this message immediately.