CLUE

  • Thomas Nunnally
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
      We recently lost our source for C.L.U.E reports. Looking for another or any source to run previous insurance claims on individuals. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thomas W. Nunnally
      Get Smart Investigations
      P.O. Box 417
      Cumming, Ga. 30028
      Office (770)886-9211
      Fax (770)886-5851
      getsmart03@...
      Ga. P.I. License # PDC 0002163

    • baileyspi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16 8:31 AM
        I am hoping somewhat could assist me in obtaining a CLUE REPORT
        (COMPREHENSIVE LOSS UNDERWRITING EXCHANGE). Please contact me privately.

        Diane O'Donnell

        330-722-6799

        _www.baileyspi.com_ (http://www.baileyspi.com/)

        Bailey's Investigative Services