Re: Clarification please? Now, thank you

  • lookoutquacks
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 19, 2004
      I already knew you were female using your middle name.

      Remember, Pat, a threat is a threat irregardless of gender, and of
      which I have recieved several of those threats from YOU.

      BTW, I wouldnt email you privately if you were the last surfer on
      earth. Not after all those threats to 'call in the authorites' on
      whatever trumped accusation you make to them.

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Backplus" <backplus@c...>
      wrote:
      > Speaking of being afraid of revealing info you appear to suffer
      from the same phobia. For example, I am not sure if you are male,
      female, or transgendered!

      > I am female. I assume, from your various emails that you are a
      male.

      > Since, on average, threats from females (and nothing I said was a
      threat) to males arent taken as seriously as threats from males to
      females (you have threatened 2 that I know of so far this week) I
      believe the only one who will be wearing an orange jumpsuit will be
      YOU!

      > Now, I AM going to delete myself from the group until the moderator
      gets back. Meaning, that lookoutquacks will have to email me
      privately (something HE is too phobic to do) and the rest of the
      members can hopefully breathe a sigh of relief.