thanks for the entertainment!

  • michelle-rhodes@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 19, 2004
      Happy Holidays to All!!

      And thanks so much for all the entertaining banter.

      I usually just "watch" the conversations--if what's been going on here can
      really be referred to as such--and often gain very helpful information from
      doing so. Lately, however, I have been reminded of what it was like to
      teach a room full of High School boys, a job a thoroughly enjoyed and miss
      dearly. So thank you all very much and I truly mean that most sincerely.

      Please do not pick at my sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, grammar,
      lack of signature, or any other obsessions you may have--I just could not
      help letting you all know how much I have enjoyed the unrelenting bickering.
      Oh, the memories!

      Again, Happy Holidays to all of you!

      Michelle Rhodes

      "Protect Your Legal Rights"
      www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/michellerhodes
    • JSTONELAKE@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 19, 2004
        Well, said Michelle. I still have not or do not Quite set off the BICKERING
        but I hope they all have a truly wonderful holiday as well as many Client's for
        the new year.
        Sincerely,
        Joseph Stonelake
        Retired, Private citizen, Roanoke Va.

      • Vicki Siedow
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 19, 2004
          Another PPL Associate! Great to meet you, I wonder how many are on the
          list. I'm doing great with it myself, and welcome any who wish to network.
          It's a great product, and we have plenty of people who need the service.

          Vicki Siedow
          Siedow & Associates Investigations
          & Custom Legal Support Services
          2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
          La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
          818-688-3295 fax
          Siedow@...
          http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
          CA Lic. PI #22852
          Need economical legal help?
          http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/vsiedow

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
              Thanks for the post Jeff. I appreciate your kind words. I'll take this
              private, but if any of the other PIs on the list have any advice, please
              feel free to post.

              http://AreYouProtectedYet.com

              Vicki Siedow <Siedow@...> wrote:
              Another PPL Associate! Great to meet you, I wonder how many are on the list.
              I'm doing great with it myself, and welcome any who wish to network.
              It's a great product, and we have plenty of people who need the service.

              Vicki Siedow
              Siedow & Associates Investigations
              & Custom Legal Support Services
              2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
              La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214 818-242-0130
              800-448-6431
[...]

              e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • michelle-rhodes@sbcglobal.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 5, 2005
                Hi Vicki,

                Yes it is a great product. I have been a PPL associate since this time last
                year and have been thrilled with the service. With a seventeen-year-old
                daughter who possesses something of a lead foot, the membership has more
                than paid for itself, let me tell you! Actually, I joined this list not
                long after joining PPL and had mentioned the company once or twice to
                members of the list with legal concerns. At that time, I was a little
                worried that some may think I was using the list as a way of promoting my
                own business so didn't mention it any further. It's great to know that
                there are so many of us out there letting people know that this exists.

                Funny story: My son was watching COPS the other day--OK, I was staring at
                the boob-tube as well, I admit it! Anyway, an individual who was being
                arrested for drug possession and concealed weapon pulled out his PPL card
                and gave it to the cops before they handcuffed him! It was pretty
                hilarious. The cops, of course, laughed in his face! I was so surprised
                that it was mentioned like that--and also surprised by the audacity of the
                guy who thought that his PPL card would scare the cops into letting him go!
                HA!

                Hope you got as big a laugh out of this as I did!

                Take care!
                Michelle

                "Protect Your Legal Rights"
                www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/michellerhodes
                > Another PPL Associate! Great to meet you, I wonder how many are on the
                > list. I'm doing great with it myself, and welcome any who wish to
                > network.
                > It's a great product, and we have plenty of people who need the service.
                >

                > Vicki Siedow
                > Siedow & Associates Investigations
                > & Custom Legal Support Services
                > 2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                > La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
                > 818-242-0130
                > 800-448-6431
                > 818-688-3295 fax
                > Siedow@...