PI Software

  • Christopher Nall
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      Greetings,
      I am currently building a claims/case management software solution
      for private investigation firms. I am wondering if anyone has any
      interest in this software (screenshots), especially in its early
      phases where you can get it at a great discount, while providing
      input into its capabilities, functionality, and design. Some
      current features include:
      - integration with Outlook e-mails
      - custom reporting
      - generating custom Word documents (from templates) on the fly and
      in batch
      - general case management features
      - reviews and notes per claim
      - balance and financial tracking
      - complete control of all of your dropdowns and "lookups"
      - customizable security

      If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail. Thank you for
      your time,

      Christopher Nall
      Quantegy Software, Inc.