RE: [infoguys-list] Who is at fault??

  • Todd Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
      Amy,
      Here we go again ! Another upsetting case from the thoughtless ways of
      life.
      I can sit here and piont fingers at everyone of them kids involved. The one
      driving the BMW is at fault,for the out come of the reckless driving that
      caused the accident. Meri and Willaim (May they rest in peace)are some what
      fault for lying (Meri),drinking and getting into the vehicle.Roger & Kay are
      also to blame. It would be alow percentage,but they all knew the driver was
      drunk and that he smoked a joint and by not putting on seat belts.There
      sentance (Meri & Williams) was DEATH !
      ERIC is a JERK ! PA should have thrown the book at him !!

      For the Parents,I dont know what they are like in the real world so I cant
      give an opion on them.

      Meri's & William's Parents (May God Be With Them) lost more then a money
      figure ever given in court. What kind price do you ask for on a child ?
      Them being offered 250k," WOW" ! I think thats an Insult !
      Sorry for them they lost a child and may never collect what they are
      owed....

      For the percentages in your list Eric-80% Scott-15%
      Meri-5%.Parents-0%

      T.Wilson Investigations
      Cooper Landing,AK

    • bharris_3@netzero.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
        #1 WHEN ARE WE AS PARENTS GOING TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE THE PARENTS AND WE SHOULD ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR CHILDREN UNTIL THEY ARE LEGAL ADULTS, MERIS PARENTS ARE 95% TO BLAME IF WE ARE GOING TO BLAME ANYONE.
        #2 ERIC'S PARENTS ARE 5% BLAME IF ERIC WAS UNDER AGE, WHAT IS SOMEONE AT THIS AGE DOING DRIVING A BMW, AND MOST OF ALL WITHOUT INSURANCE,
        #3 IF SOMBODY HAS OFFERED HER PARENTS 250K THEY SHOULD TAKE IT, AND GIVE IT TO A CHAIRATY OR TO ME AND LET ME DO SOME LOBBING IN WASHINGTON,AFTER ALL THE ALCOHOL IS THE PROBLEM AND IT IS WHAT SHOULD BE DONE AWAY WITH.
        THANKS
        BEN HARRIS
        MS INVESTIGATORS
      • Raven
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2004
          Well said

          _____

          #1 WHEN ARE WE AS PARENTS GOING TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE THE PARENTS AND WE
          #2 ERIC'S PARENTS ARE 5% BLAME IF ERIC WAS UNDER AGE, WHAT IS SOMEONE AT
          THIS AGE DOING DRIVING A BMW, AND MOST OF ALL WITHOUT INSURANCE,
          #3 IF SOMBODY HAS OFFERED HER PARENTS 250K THEY SHOULD TAKE IT, AND GIVE IT
          TO A CHAIRATY OR TO ME AND LET ME DO SOME LOBBING IN WASHINGTON,AFTER ALL
          THE ALCOHOL IS THE PROBLEM AND IT IS WHAT SHOULD BE DONE AWAY WITH.
          THANKS
          BEN HARRIS
          MS INVESTIGATORS

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          HYPERLINK
          "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129h7pm79/M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1103209785/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http://www.
          netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400"click here
          HYPERLINK
          "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=
          :HM/A=2434971/rand=684145761"

          _____