Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 1276

  • Afronet Globe
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2004
      Dear members

      Please I'm conducting a study on the possible reasons for the tendency for Africans resident in Europe and America especially, to return and entice people here to provide them fake documents and cover up for bogus insurance claims.

      Greed,very high poverty level,adventure etc have been identified as the commonest reasons proferred by all kinds of professionals for collaborating with the returnees to forge documents to facilitate false claims.But I want to correlate this finding with some suggested or ascertained reasons in Europe and America why,for instance, a Ghanaian Nurse based there would return to procure false documents claiming that her son died whereas it was her aged uncle that actually died.

      Could it possibly be greed, crippling poverty out there, adventure or vandette

    • A Grudko
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
        From: Afronet Globe [mailto:afroserve2000@...]
        > My name is Remy.I am a private investigator based in Lagos, Nigeria and I
        work cases in different countries of Africa.

        Welcome cousin

        Andy Grudko (British), DPM, Grad IS (South Africa)
        MIS/Grudko Associates, Est. 1981. PSIRA reg. No. 8642
        www.grudko.com , agrudko@...
        Pretoria HO (+27 12) 244 0255 - 244 0256 (Fax) Branches:
        Sandton (+27 11) 465 9673 - 465 1487 (Fax)
        Johannesburg (+27 11) 781 7206 - 781 7207(Fax)
        Mid Rand (+27 11) 318 1451 - 318 6846(Fax)
        Cellular (+27) 82 778 6355 - ICQ 146498943
        SACI(Pres) SASA, IPA, WAD, CALI, UKPIN, IWWA.
        "When you need it done right - first time"

        ---