Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 1276

  • Afronet Globe
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2004
      Dear members,

      In my country,Nigeria and indeed most countries of Africa the expression "you go give me something o" is an indirect request for financial gratification for what was done against the speaker's will.

      May I inform you also that with such "something" anybody could procure any document from payment receipts, birth certificates, death certificates, sworn affidavits, endorsed police reports, cerficate of cause of death, certificate of burial, grave sites with tomb stones epitaphs and photos of a living person claimed to have died, video recordings of the funeral of a living person claimed to have died, name it.Such a document may be authenticated by a "Notary Public".

      I have got attorneys,doctors,police officers,government officials,mortuary attendants,cemetery attendants etc to confess in writing that they were given small "something" to provide such documents and cover.Amazing enough most of them later attempt excusing themselves by intoning that it was the work of the "devil".With ample evidence of photographs and endorsed statements from on-the-spot investigation I prove much of the claims false.

      I hope I'd not bored you shit with my "something" alert.Please if doesn't tally with your kind of gist be kind enough to let me know.I'm amenable to learning.Please feel so very free to ask me anything about any claims from my people and cross my heart I would tell you the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth.And I won't ask for any "something".Thank you and have a nice Christmas holiday.

      Sincerely yours,

      Remy Ogu.

    • Afronet Globe
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2004
        Dear members

        Please I'm conducting a study on the possible reasons for the tendency for Africans resident in Europe and America especially, to return and entice people here to provide them fake documents and cover up for bogus insurance claims.

        Greed,very high poverty level,adventure etc have been identified as the commonest reasons proferred by all kinds of professionals for collaborating with the returnees to forge documents to facilitate false claims.But I want to correlate this finding with some suggested or ascertained reasons in Europe and America why,for instance, a Ghanaian Nurse based there would return to procure false documents claiming that her son died whereas it was her aged uncle that actually died.

        Could it possibly be greed, crippling poverty out there, adventure or vandette

      • A Grudko
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
          From: Afronet Globe [mailto:afroserve2000@...]
          > My name is Remy.I am a private investigator based in Lagos, Nigeria and I
          work cases in different countries of Africa.

          Welcome cousin

          Andy Grudko (British), DPM, Grad IS (South Africa)
          MIS/Grudko Associates, Est. 1981. PSIRA reg. No. 8642
          www.grudko.com , agrudko@...
          Pretoria HO (+27 12) 244 0255 - 244 0256 (Fax) Branches:
          Sandton (+27 11) 465 9673 - 465 1487 (Fax)
          Johannesburg (+27 11) 781 7206 - 781 7207(Fax)
          Mid Rand (+27 11) 318 1451 - 318 6846(Fax)
          Cellular (+27) 82 778 6355 - ICQ 146498943
          SACI(Pres) SASA, IPA, WAD, CALI, UKPIN, IWWA.
          "When you need it done right - first time"

          ---