Re: [infoguys-list] Need Some Help on Getting Background Information...

  • anjelmart9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
      Choice Point Cost To Much. To Run A Succesful Search. I Have 3 databases with
      About 50 Million Info SS DMV 31 States So Far.
      lic Plate & Numbers Plus More Thank Tony PI

      NEW !!! GET YOUR SECURITY TRAINING LOCATED IN QUEENS NY NOW CLICK HERE NOW!!!

      Click Here Marital Investigations Private Buearu Of Investigations New York
      State We Also Suply Full Range On Security Loss Prevention Agents.

      Call Toll Free: 866-260-5056

      If you have suspicions that your partner, husband or wife is being
      unfaithful, we can discreetly assist in collecting the evidence either to confirm your
      suspicions or set your mind at rest. If you are wondering if this person is the
      one, we can conduct a Pre-Marital Background Investigation to help you make
      the right decision.
      Unfortunately, with the continuing rate of divorces, individuals need
      expertise in child custody matters to provide the court system with necessary
      evidence to make an accurate and appropriate decision relating to any child custody
      case. Our recommendations are for us to work closely with your attorney to
      provide the best possible solution.

      Email Us Today: For Free Report. Tell Tale Signs Of Cheating Spouse &
      Partners.

      Call Toll Free: 866-260-5056 Email AnjelMart9@...

      SPEAK TO A PRIVATE DETECTIVE BEFORE SEEKING A LAWYER OUR COUSULTATIONS ARE
      FREE CLICK HERE NOW!!!!!