Re: [infoguys-list] Need Some Help on Getting Background Information...

  • MessageINaBottle
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
      Make a FOIA request to the specific department/agency that has info on you.

      Martha

      pj_signamax <pgazz@...> wrote:

      ....somewhere in databases, searchable by HR departments (outside of FCRA guidelins) is some information on me, that
      I'm having trouble getting. I've searched Kroll, American Registry, ordered a custom search through ChoicePoint, and I can
      not get to the infromation. If any of you guys think you can help, and have access to these Information Services, I'd be glad
      to become a client. Drop me an e-mail, if interested, to: pgazz@....
      Thanks,
      PJ

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
        Choice Point Cost To Much. To Run A Succesful Search. I Have 3 databases with
        About 50 Million Info SS DMV 31 States So Far.
        lic Plate & Numbers Plus More Thank Tony PI

        NEW !!! GET YOUR SECURITY TRAINING LOCATED IN QUEENS NY NOW CLICK HERE NOW!!!

        Click Here Marital Investigations Private Buearu Of Investigations New York
        State We Also Suply Full Range On Security Loss Prevention Agents.

        Call Toll Free: 866-260-5056

        If you have suspicions that your partner, husband or wife is being
        unfaithful, we can discreetly assist in collecting the evidence either to confirm your
        suspicions or set your mind at rest. If you are wondering if this person is the
        one, we can conduct a Pre-Marital Background Investigation to help you make
        the right decision.
        Unfortunately, with the continuing rate of divorces, individuals need
        expertise in child custody matters to provide the court system with necessary
        evidence to make an accurate and appropriate decision relating to any child custody
        case. Our recommendations are for us to work closely with your attorney to
        provide the best possible solution.

        Email Us Today: For Free Report. Tell Tale Signs Of Cheating Spouse &
        Partners.

        Call Toll Free: 866-260-5056 Email AnjelMart9@...

        SPEAK TO A PRIVATE DETECTIVE BEFORE SEEKING A LAWYER OUR COUSULTATIONS ARE
        FREE CLICK HERE NOW!!!!!

      • Raven
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
          I wouldnt touch this with a 10 footer .. no name, no license no address, I
          have no idea whomyou are....

          Edwin C. Hodges
          Peregrine International, Inc.
          Arlington, Texas
          Texas License A-11626

          _____

          ....somewhere in databases, searchable by HR departments (outside of FCRA
          guidelins) is some information on me, that
          I'm having trouble getting. I've searched Kroll, American Registry, ordered
          a custom search through ChoicePoint, and I can
          not get to the infromation. If any of you guys think you can help, and have
          access to these Information Services, I'd be glad
          to become a client. Drop me an e-mail, if interested, to: pgazz@....
          Thanks,
          PJ

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          HYPERLINK
          "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129iii1km/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1102980244/A=2455396/R=0/SIG=119u9qmi7/*http://smal
          lbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/" \nclick here
          HYPERLINK
          "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=
          :HM/A=2455396/rand=879387691"

          _____