[infoguys-list] Introduction

  • Bill Peeler
    Message 1 of 53 , Apr 29, 1998
      Hello:

      I just wanted to drop a line and introduce our company, if I may. We are New England Investigation & Security Corporation, with headquarters in New York State. We provide investigation services in: New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Mass., Conn., Maine, Indiana, Illinois, and Florida.
      We are happy to be joining your list and hope that we may provide some positive input to your group, as well as learn from the array of expertise you all have.
      Of course, if we may be of assistance to anyone please feel free to contact me directly by e-mail or phone.

      Thank you,
      Bill Peeler, LPI
      President
      New England Investigation & Security Corp.
      (888) 842-82PI
      (518) 853-3277
    • Rolingsmi@aol.com
      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 13, 2012
        Greetings!! We cover Mexico Central and South America.

        Ron Oling, J.D.
        SMI-LATAM
        25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
        25 Metros sur de Mega, San Rafael de Abajo, San Jose Costa Rica
        210.669.9810
        Fax 866-501-9965
        rolingsmi@...

        SMI-LATAM, S.A.