Need Some Help on Getting Background Information...

  • pj_signamax
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2004
      ....somewhere in databases, searchable by HR departments (outside of FCRA guidelins) is some information on me, that
      I'm having trouble getting. I've searched Kroll, American Registry, ordered a custom search through ChoicePoint, and I can
      not get to the infromation. If any of you guys think you can help, and have access to these Information Services, I'd be glad
      to become a client. Drop me an e-mail, if interested, to: pgazz@....
      Thanks,
      PJ
    • MessageINaBottle
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
        Make a FOIA request to the specific department/agency that has info on you.

        Martha

        pj_signamax <pgazz@...> wrote:

        ....somewhere in databases, searchable by HR departments (outside of FCRA guidelins) is some information on me, that
        I'm having trouble getting. I've searched Kroll, American Registry, ordered a custom search through ChoicePoint, and I can
        not get to the infromation. If any of you guys think you can help, and have access to these Information Services, I'd be glad
        to become a client. Drop me an e-mail, if interested, to: pgazz@....
        Thanks,
        PJ

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
          Choice Point Cost To Much. To Run A Succesful Search. I Have 3 databases with
          About 50 Million Info SS DMV 31 States So Far.
          lic Plate & Numbers Plus More Thank Tony PI

          NEW !!! GET YOUR SECURITY TRAINING LOCATED IN QUEENS NY NOW CLICK HERE NOW!!!

          Click Here Marital Investigations Private Buearu Of Investigations New York
          State We Also Suply Full Range On Security Loss Prevention Agents.

          Call Toll Free: 866-260-5056

          If you have suspicions that your partner, husband or wife is being
          unfaithful, we can discreetly assist in collecting the evidence either to confirm your
          suspicions or set your mind at rest. If you are wondering if this person is the
          one, we can conduct a Pre-Marital Background Investigation to help you make
          the right decision.
          Unfortunately, with the continuing rate of divorces, individuals need
          expertise in child custody matters to provide the court system with necessary
          evidence to make an accurate and appropriate decision relating to any child custody
          case. Our recommendations are for us to work closely with your attorney to
          provide the best possible solution.

          Email Us Today: For Free Report. Tell Tale Signs Of Cheating Spouse &
          Partners.

          Call Toll Free: 866-260-5056 Email AnjelMart9@...

          SPEAK TO A PRIVATE DETECTIVE BEFORE SEEKING A LAWYER OUR COUSULTATIONS ARE
          FREE CLICK HERE NOW!!!!!

        • Raven
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
            I wouldnt touch this with a 10 footer .. no name, no license no address, I
            have no idea whomyou are....

            Edwin C. Hodges
            Peregrine International, Inc.
            Arlington, Texas
            Texas License A-11626

            _____

            ....somewhere in databases, searchable by HR departments (outside of FCRA
            guidelins) is some information on me, that
            I'm having trouble getting. I've searched Kroll, American Registry, ordered
            a custom search through ChoicePoint, and I can
            not get to the infromation. If any of you guys think you can help, and have
            access to these Information Services, I'd be glad
            to become a client. Drop me an e-mail, if interested, to: pgazz@....
            Thanks,
            PJ

            e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
            cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            HYPERLINK
            "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129iii1km/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=gr
            oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1102980244/A=2455396/R=0/SIG=119u9qmi7/*http://smal
            lbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/" \nclick here
            HYPERLINK
            "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=
            :HM/A=2455396/rand=879387691"

            _____