RE: [infoguys-list] (no subject)

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
      This is a hoax! PLEASE do not forward!

      Before you believe an email like this, go here & check it out:

      http://snopes.com/

      This one's on Penny Brown.

      You might also want to protect your friends' email addresses from being
      harvested by not putting them all in the "To" line of your email. At least
      "Bcc" them, as I have.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
      818-688-3295 fax
      Siedow@...
      http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
      CA Lic. PI #22852