New Jersey Personal Injury Case - Help Needed

  • bncpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      I work for an attorney who represents someone in a slip and fall in
      Monmouth County. We need to find out the method for initiating the
      lawsuit (will be over $15000) and need the appropriate forms. Any
      additional insight is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Brian Clukies
      Licensed Private Investigator
      106 Woodcleft Avenue