Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Is this plausible? Manipulating VHS tape

  • Peg Daniels
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
      Thanks for the idea, Sam! I'm keeping a little list of
      alternatives to see which pans out best. And there's
      always future stories . . . :-)

      After corresponding (by e-mail) with a person at a
      security technology company and bringing up some
      points people on this list mentioned, I believe I've
      been able to manipulate the original scenario to get
      around the problems brought up about it so far(for
      instance, a system with GEN Lock evidently gets around
      one of the "noise/roll" problems Andy brought up). Of
      course, I may run into future problems, so I
      appreciate the various responses I've been getting.

      Thanks again,
      Peg Daniels

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail