Re: [infoguys-list] VHS Tapes

  • Geraldine LaMarche
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
      I do not know what messages are going to you since I seem to be getting what I request. I will send a note to Yahoo.com and hope you will also send a comment and request for verification of your secure listing. Thanks for the update.

      theparkinglotguy@... wrote:

      My name is the Fitnessguy, why am I getting all your e-mails???

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT