Re: [infoguys-list] VHS Tapes

  • karousel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
      Hi Jimmy:

      I'd love to hear more. I am involved with cases where the "bad guys" alter
      video tapes and the judges, etc. won't believe it.

      I'd like to know more about it so I can get one step ahead of them.

      Thanks

      wjf
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
        I do not know what messages are going to you since I seem to be getting what I request. I will send a note to Yahoo.com and hope you will also send a comment and request for verification of your secure listing. Thanks for the update.

        theparkinglotguy@... wrote:

        My name is the Fitnessguy, why am I getting all your e-mails???

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT