Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 1265

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      In a message dated 11/25/2004 11:20:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
      Amy,
      You should have ? It was just afew lines from the top.It read, Tex veered
      his vehicle into the South bond lane to avoid the two trailers,in the North
      bond lane.Drove approximately 150 ft,before hitting the the trailer.
      T.Wilson

      >From: Jurydoctor@...
      >To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 1262
      >Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:28:55 EST
      >

      >In a message dated 11/22/2004 1:08:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      >infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
      >
      >One thing to remmber ! No matter what lies in the lane ahead,when you
      >leave your lane you are
      >responceable
      >
      >the trucks were illegalluy parked. I didn't read where the plaintiff left
      >his lane.
      >thanks,
      >Amy

      ok, got it!!