Buffalo, NY Surrogates Court Help

  • bncpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      I need someone to go to the Surrogates Court to see if there is a
      filing. If there is, I will need copies of all pertinent documents
      indicating the name of the executor or administrator, the next of
      kin and beneficiaries, and the attorneys involved.

      Please respond privately with cost and TAT.

      Thanks,

      Brian Clukies
      Licensed Private Investigator
      106 Woodcleft Avenue